This institute intends to engage, on contractual basis, the services of One Senior Research Fellow (Ayu) for Multicentric Collaborative Clinical Research projects entitled;
- A Randomized Placebo Controlled Prospective Phase II Clinical Study of an Ayurvedic coded drug ‘Ayush D’on Glycemic control in Prediabetic subjects
The engagement is initially for a period of six months which may be curtailed or extended at the discreation of the competent authority on need basis / performance of the candidate. The required qualification and other details are as under:
|Sl. No||Name & Number of post||Duration of the project||Qualification & Age Limit||Monthly remuneration||Place date & Tiem of written test/interview|
|1||SRF (Ayurveda)||2 years 6 months||Essential : Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery from the recognized University
a) MD / MS (Ayurveda)
b) Gook knowledge of computer applications.
Age: Not exceeding 35 years as on date of interview
|Rs. 28,000/- plus HRA||Shri B.M. Kankanawadi Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Shahapur, Belagavi
24.11.2018 at 11.00 am
Interested candidates fulfilling the qualications prescribed above are requested to appear for written test/intereview on the above mentioned address, date and time. Applicants should bring their bio-data in the prescribed format, two passport size photographs, one set of self attested photocopies of marks cards, certificates in support of essential qualifications and age along with original certificates for verification.
- The eligibility of candidates in respect of age will be determined as on date of written test. Relaxation in age for SC/ST/OBC candiates as per Govt. of India Rules.
- Claim for continuance or regular appointment will NOT be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending written test/interview.
- The application format may be downloaded from the Counil’s website:www.ccras.nic.in or collect personally from the Institute.