Providing basic methodology of Roga Nidana and Vikruti Vijnana with recent developments in clinical diagnostics, bestowing complete knowledge of bedside clinics and advanced investigations with clinical interpretation.
- Describe the importance of – Dosha Dooshyadi Vigyanam, fundamentals of Vikruti Vijnan and Rognidan, Pariksha Vidhana, Shat Kriyakala (Vyadhi and Rutu), Nidana Panchaka, Vyadhi Vigyanam
- Comprehend basic pathology, immunology and infectious diseases
- Construct the knowledge of Concept of Ashta Mahagada.
- Classify microorganisms such as Virus, Bacteria, Fungi
- Infer Vyadhikshamatva
- Identify the importance of Rogamarga
- Appraise Ojas and Vyadhikshamatva
- Assess the basic knowledge of bio chemistry, pathology and microbiology
- Specify and classify Vishistha Vata Vyadhi
- Execute the practice of Pareeksha Vigyanam
- Interpret the Diseases of various Srotas
- Practice the tools of Avayavika Pariksha like -USG, X-ray, MRI, CT, ECG etc
- Demonstrate Upasargajanya Vyadhi (Communicable diseases)
- Integrate Krimi Vigyanam
- Perform bedside physical examination and history taking by regular observation of the demonstrations and practice on the patients
- Calibrate various steps involved in performing various laboratory Investigations
- Adapt safety skills during the emergencies at student laboratory
- Develop communication skills to take the patients into confidence
- Extrapolate to take the patient into confidence for briefing proper history
- Valuing high moral and ethical standards while carrying out the clinical examination and history taking.
Dr. Keertan M S
Note : Teaching staff detail information click on faculty name
Last Updated on