Food and water are the main sources of our life. In our day-today life, we are consuming pesticides, insecticides and various other toxins incidentally along with foods which are responsible for various skin manifestations like Urticaria, Eczema and Psoriasis etc. These skin disorders manifest as a result of incompatible food intake and also due to side effects of certain medicines.
Skin disorders can also occur from skin contact by wearing jewelries (lower metal jewelries’), synthetic cosmetics (lipsticks, face foundation makeup, hair dye.) footwear etc
NIRVISHA means “to detoxify or to neutralize the (Visha) toxin”.
NIRVISHA OPD mainly deals with
- Management of dermatological manifestations like Eczema, Psoriasis, Acne, Vitiligo (Leukoderma).
- Pigmentation of Skin.
- Management of Allergic Contact Dermatitis.
- Management of Post Chemotherapeutic Complications.
- Management of Occupational Hazards due to Pesticides, Fertilizers, Polluted Water etc.
- Management of Post Snake Bite Complications.
- Management of Rat Bite, Spider Poisoning, Honey Bee, Wasps and Insects.
- Drug induced Allergic Skin manifestations
Last Updated on