is a branch which laid down a milestone in the field of Surgery. Over the years it has made substantial contributions in the field of Ano-Rectal Diseases, Wound Management, Urinary Disorders and Fracture Healing. Facilities includes ancient surgical procedures and clinical applications of various treatment modalities, successful treatment for Piles and Fistula as per Ayurvedic methodology, treatment of chronic diseases with blood-letting through Leeches and practical training of surgical procedures on patients at well-equipped operation theatre and procedure room. It is a significant research branch of Ayurveda.
Surgical Conditions Comprehensively Managed by Ayurvedic Special techniques
- Long standing non healing wounds are best treated by herbal preparations like kashaya(decoction), kalka (herbal paste) etc.
- Fistula in ano cases are managed effectively by technique called cryptograndular surgery.
- Stones in the urinary tract are best managed by Ayurvedic formulations likePaniya Kshar (herbomineral preparations)
- There are special Ayurvedic techniques to minimize post-operative scar.
- Kshara Karmawhich is unique of its type in treating many surgical ailments like Corns, Warts, Piles, Keloids etc.
- Leech therapy which is effectively used to treat non healing wounds like venous ulcer, arterial ulcer and post of wounds etc.
- Agnikarmawhich gives best results in calcaneal spur etc.
- Ksharasutrais one of the revolutionary treatment techniques which deal with Piles, complex Fistula in Ano successfully.
Last Updated on