To build a Centre of global excellence in Ayurveda education by preserving, propagating and developing the Indian systems of medicine through quality teaching, training, Patient care and research.
Tapping the hidden potentials of the young minds by inculcating unconventional techniques backed up with a relentless efforts and Persuasions, the college aims at transforming the world of Ayurveda through quality education, selfless service, profitless motto, so that the commitment to excellence is achieved.
To propagate and profess Ayurveda as the best system of medicine.
- To encourage innovation in teaching and training
- To promote research activities
- To find a cure for the incurable in the true tradition of Ayurveda
- To explore the magical formulae of folklore medicine
The courses offered in this institute are all recognized /approved by the respective Apex bodies and regulating councils:
- Department of AYUSH, Ministry of Health and Family welfare , Govt. of India
- Department of AYUSH, Government of Karnataka, Bengaluru
- The National Commission for Indian System of Medicine, New Delhi
- Central Council of Indian Medicine, New Delhi
- Department of AYUSH, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, New Delhi
Last Updated on