Kayachikitsa is an important branch amongst eight branches of Ayurveda deals with the multi systemic illnesses. Holistic approach in consideration of Prakriti (Body Constitution), Saara (Tissue Essence), Satwa (Mental health) etc Asthasthana (Nadi Pareeksha etc), Dashavidha diagnostic’s tools and therapeutics with various medicaments (Detoxifying & Palliative) is the uniqueness of this specialty.
Medical Conditions Comprehensively Managed By Kayachikitsa Speciality
- Musculoskeletal Disorders (Osteoarthritis, Spondylosis, Slip Disc, Backache, Joint pain etc)
- Hepatobiliary Disorders (Jaundice, Liver Cirrhosis, Ascites, Gall stones, Hepatitis etc)
- Neurological Disorders (Paralysis, Bell’s Palsy, Sensory deficits, GB Syndrome, Motor Neuron Disease, Neuro-degenerative disorders etc)
- Gastrointestinal Disorders (Hyperacidity, Constipation, Flatulence, Indigestion, Dysentery, Malabsorption, Food allergies etc)
- Oncological Disorders (Adjuvant therapy for various Malignancies)
Last Updated on