- Submit abstracts through the online registration portal.
- Abstracts submitted in any other mode will not be entertained.
- Abstract write up should be in correct British English.
- The editors will not do any text editing or reformatting.
- All diagrams, pictures, tables and equations used in posters should be visible and readable.
- All submitted abstracts will be peer-reviewed by the Scientific Committee.
- Approved abstracts will be published in e-souvenir.
- Abstract status will be notified to contact authors by e-mail/SMS.
- The presenting author should submit the finalized PPT for oral paper presentation and
pdf of poster presentation on or before 25th November 2019 through our website at abstract page
- The last date for submission of abstracts is 10th September 2019
- Templates for the oral & poster presentations are available at Homepage under download.
- Follow Title, IMRAD Pattern (Introduction, Methods, Results And Discussion) for abstract preparation
- Words Limit: Max. 200 words, Font: Times New Roman, Font size: 12, Space: 1.5.
- Sanskrit words: Must use transliteration table / Diacritical for technical terms.
- The online abstract submission portal has enabled copy paste option; kindly fill the respective headings accordingly.
GUIDELINES FOR: ORAL PRESENTATIONS
- Use the provided template for PPT preparation and use upload button to submit
- Candidates are also requested to carry presentation in virus free pen drive.
- Time limit for presentation is 5+2 min
- Chairperson’s decision will be final
- Certificate of authenticity (available in downloads) is a must. Paste a scanned copy in the PPT
GUIDELINES FOR POSTER PRESENTATIONS
- Use the provided template for poster preparation and use the PDF format to upload by using upload button and submit
- Poster Size – 3 feet width X 4 feet Height
- Poster Material – Flex, which should be brought by the presenter during poster presentation.
- Presentation boards will be provided by the organizers.
- Judge’s decision will be final