Last Updated on
Documents for Post Graduate Admission
Candidate shall report at Attendance Desk with the following documents:
- Provisional allotment letter generated on line-AACCC
- PGAIAET Admit card issued by NTA-2019
- Score Card/Rank letter issued by NTA (PGAIAET-2019)
- Marks card of 10th standard / SSLC/ LC / Domicile Certificate as Proof for Age.
- First to Final BAMS Marks cards
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Attempt Certificate issued by the Principal
- Permanent/Provisional Registration issued by the Department of AYUSH (State Board)
- Migration Certificate (optional).
- Degree Certificate (Provisional / Permanent)
- Certificate regarding the Recognition of the College by CCIM
- Domicile Certificate.
- Medical Fitness Certificate (Optional )
- Copy of PAN Card (Candidate & parent) for Indian residents.
- Copy of Aadhar Card (Candidate & Patents ) compulsory for Indian Residents.
- Copy of Caste certificates (if applicable)
- Annexures I, II, III
- 2 Passport Size Photographs
- Online acknowledgement /DD (Nationalized bank/Scheduled bank) for fees.